Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

a Song - Tuesday's Tune

On Tuesdays I sharing a tune.
A new song that I love.
Or an old one that I can't get out of my head.
If you've played some music on your blog this week, why don't you link it up here?
Or you can join the fun and make your own Tuesday's Tune post.



Last night I watched Pitch Perfect.
I thought the movie was a bit weak...odd...something...
But I loved the music!!
So this week I have two tunes from the movie.






Happy listening and have a great Tuesday!

And don't forget to link your Tuesday's Tune below :)


Linking this post to Essentially Jess's




3 comments:

  1. there is something just 'magic' about voices in harmony
    that last clip was something else
    did you like the movie?
    #ibot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glee really started something, didn't it. I love Anna Kendricks and of course Rebel Wilson, so I'll probably enjoy this. "Can I help" made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I usually do a music post on a Sunday (you trained me well Thea!) so I will try to remember to link to that here on a Tuesday. I will have to check Pitch Perfect out for myself too.

    ReplyDelete