Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

a Snap a Set and a Song - Theme 35

The theme for this week's Snap, Set & Song is -

 

Here's what to do if wish to play along...

a Snap - take a photo, choose a photo you've taken, or a photo someone else has taken...or pick any image that relates to the theme.

a Set - sign up to Polyvore, click on 'create' (a set, or a template) and create something stunning relating to the theme, click on publish, get the embed code and embed it on your post.
Or use Photoshop or Pinterest to put together a set of images relating to the theme.

a Song - find a song you love that relates to the theme (YouTube is where I always go), click on 'share', embed & copy the code to your post.

Choose one, or two, or all three of the above and have fun!

I'll be posting my snap, set & song on Thursday with a linky so you can join in.

Well, what are you waiting for?
Off you go...and get creative!


Also linking here today...

8 comments:

  1. Oohhh what a great topic Thea, I always keep thinking I should do this, but haven't . The whole set part scares me, I don't really know how to make one and while I keep thinking I will find the time to give it a go, well I would if time wasn't so elusive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same, I really need to make the time to do it. I like taking photos, I like music, I'm not real sure about fashion. I need to go and have a look at polyvore, and have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love it if you both joined in Rhianna & Alicia with just a snap and a song, if you like.
    Polyvore is really fun and easy, if you do get time to look. But you could also do a collage for the set of photos or images. Or are you into Pinterest? You could also use that for the set. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't work Pinterest out at all!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure - how often have I done anything with fashion ... even after 17 years in the fashion industry. :-)

      Delete
  4. December must be the easiest one to do!! I will have to have a go too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Ann!! Hope you have fun with it. :)

      Delete
  5. The possibilities here are endless - how to decide what to do?

    ReplyDelete