Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

a Snap a Set and a Song - December

my Snap
The 1st of December means Christmas decorations go up around town and in our home.
That for me is the only good thing about December!
This week's snap is our town's clock tower all lit up for Christmas.

027


my Set
It's always stinking around these parts as soon as December hits.
Or, as in this year, before.
So this is my cool and summery December set.

December

my Song
Like I said, December in Australia is HOT.
And all the while I'm dreaming of a December like this...




There is a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.

Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

2 comments:

  1. Love the clock tower but your set is definitely not December wardrobe here. :-)

    Great song too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clock tower photo is beautiful. I have never heard this song - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete