Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Teal

I hope you enjoy this week's Snap, Set & Song.

 
Teal


Teal







 

my Snap
This house is in our street.
As much as I am totally in love with teal right now, I don't think I'd use this colour to paint my house.

my Set
Teal, gold and black.
I'm loving it!
Are you?

my Song
I'd never heard of Clare Teal until this week.
What a great jazz sound!

 
There is a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.

Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

3 comments:

  1. Love the house pic, and I don't mind the teal paintwork! Your set is divine, and what a find with the music - so into this jazzy big band style right now! Brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teal in the house too...and the charm in your banner 'capture life' - just gorgeous
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great colour and strangely I kind of like it on that house!

    ReplyDelete