Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

a Snap a Set and a Song - Sky

my Snap

The sky lately has been everything from blue to grey to white and fluffy.
This was this morning's pretty sky...



my Set

I've used my snap's colours as inspiration for my set this week.

Sky


my Song

This is an old favourite.
I especially love this one on the treadmill.
Speaking of...I really must get back on that thing!



Please link up your SS&S below.



Copy this and add it to your post if you like.


Linking this post to -

7 comments:

  1. I love the colour combo in your set - such pretty pastels!

    I've always loved the song Sky High, even when it came out in the 70s. Such a great tune! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clouds - they make some great photos. But to be honest - on this snowy morning it's the palm trees, and their promise of warmth that caught my eye. :-)

    Pastels - come on spring ... can't wait for you to get here!!!

    And the song is indeed an old favorite ... often heard on my radio. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic and LOVE the umbrella! Another gorgeous combination. Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress!! My very tall and glamorous 13 year old has a few of those styles. She looks so sweet in them. And then she goes and puts shorty shorts on and the image is ruined. Sigh.
    Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blue dress. You are right - it matches that gorgeous sky. Zanni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally need to get back on my treadmill! I love those shoes :) You have such an eye for fashion. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I totally forgot about Sky High! What a fab song! I need to download it for my running playlist!
    Love that dusty pink handbag...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete