Followers

Friday, January 18, 2013

a Snap a Set and a Song - Fire

my Snap

There's nothing like a fire at an outdoor party in the country.
This one is from my niece's 21st last year.



my Set

From cool blues and aquas last week
to red hot fiery reds and oranges this week.
What a difference a week makes!

Fire


my Song

Last week I played the winner of X-Factor on my Tuesday's Tune.
Bella was fourth.
Her voice is amazing!




There is a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.

Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

Linking this post to -


With Some Grace




7 comments:

  1. Sorry I have to pass this week (and the next two) but tomorrow (your today) we are flying down to meet our cruise ship. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, if I were able to play this week, I know that this would have been my Song ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O6x_m4zvFs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song!!!! You're right, she does have an amazing voice, such control. I'm loving the video and her persona. She should have won the X Factor! Goes really well with your bonfire pic and firey oranges. I want that ring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My song would be: http://youtu.be/agVpq_XXRmU xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love your set of oranges. That dress is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love outdoor fires with a whole bunch of great friends! Orange is such a great colour! Full of zest!

    ReplyDelete