Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lavender

It's Thursday...

Snap, Set & Song day!

This week the theme is -

LAVENDER

a Snap
Last month I altered a bridesmaid dress for friend.
I was thrilled when she gave me a beautiful potted lavender plant for helping her out.
And it wasn't just an ordinary lavender, it was a white lavender.
I'd never seen one before.
Isn't it lovely?

a Set
The set this week is all about the colour, lavender.

a Song
This song was a lucky find.
Ray Lavender singing my favourite Michael Jackson song!

 

There is a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.



I hope you enjoy my Snap, Set & Song.

 
Lavender



 





Copy this and add it to your post if you like.


1 comment:

  1. Your SS and S is stunning! The lavender flower is so pretty, I'm loving every item in your set, and the Ray Lavender version of Human Nature is right up there with Michael's version. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete