Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holiday

I hope you enjoy my Snap, Set & Song on...

HOLIDAY

 
 

Holiday


 
 


my Snap
We're on holidays right now at Coolangatta!
My snap is the place we're staying taken from the pool area.

my Set
This week my set has...
images of our holiday place,
outfits I do wear and some dream outfits,
and some holiday treats.

my Song
Well it had to be this song, didn't it?!

There is a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.

Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like beautiful weather. Hope you are having a fabulous time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your trip. Can't wait to get out of here in a couple of weeks myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete