Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

River

It's Thursday!

Time for my...

Snap, Set & Song.

This week the theme is

RIVER

a Snap - The weekend before last, when the weather was perfect, we went for a family picnic to Maroochydore. It's one of our favourite things to do. We found a new spot that we hadn't been to before. It was on the Maroochy River, a tiny island that we had to walk across a bridge to get to. It was the most perfect picnic spot and the river was gorgeous.

a Set - My set this week is an outfit for lunch on the Kookaburra Queen. Something I would love to do in my favourite river city, Brisbane.
Clearly I have a 'thing' for turquoise & coral at the moment. This is the second week in a row I've used these colours!

a Song - I love doing my snap, set & song so much for many reasons. One of which is discovering music I've never heard before when I search for something to match my theme. This week I've found an absolute gem. Apparently this song was used in Twilight, but I've never seen any of those movies, so I didn't use that version. I used the original which I think is so magical. I play the piano...but nothing like this.

There's a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.

I hope you enjoy my Snap, Set & Song.


River Cruise










Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

2 comments:

  1. So - we have a sidewheeler and a paddlewheeler - sure the theme wasn't Riverboats? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your set, the colours are just so pretty and summery! And that piece of music is sad but so beautiful!
    Your snap is a good example of how it is the reflection of the sky that makes water look blue. :)

    ReplyDelete